CO₂ Laser คืออะไร ?
Laser CO2 is an ablative laser that delivers energy as an infrared light through a carbon-dioxide-filled tube, providing ablation and coagulation to remove uneven pigmentation, as well as skin unevenness. Furthermore, it also simulates new collagen production that tightens the skin and giving you youthful complexion.
What can laser CO2 treat ?
- Improve skin tone in sun-damaged and ageing skin (sun spots, seborrheic keratosis, and moles)
- Improve skin texture (appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles)
- Improve skin unevenness (sebaceous gland hyperplasia and syringoma)
- Assist drug delivery
What to expect and do after treatment
The skin reaction after treatment varies upon the mode that has been used.
- Ablative mode: expect superficial wounds that will slowly scab during the first 7-10 days after treatment.
- Fractional mode: expect small lines of dotted dark spots/wounds on the treated area for 3-5 days, then the scab will slowly slough off.
- Simultaneously after the treatment there will be some redness and swelling, which will slowly subside within a couple of hours. Avoid washing the wound and only dap off the excess serum on the wound by using a clean gauze or cotton wool.
- Twenty-four hours after treatment, you may wash your face or clean it with normal saline twice daily, in the morning and evening. Then apply the antibiotic ointment or Vaseline as prescribed for at least 3-4 times a day or as often as you can.
- Avoid cleaning with an alcohol swab.
- After the scabs have completely removed, you may start using a sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection with SPF at least 50 to prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (a common side effect of dark pigmentation, occurring after a laser procedure).
- Avoid direct sun exposure and outdoor activities, such as going to the beach and playing outdoor sports. Otherwise, use an umbrella or wear a large hat for at least 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- Avoid using any kind of exfoliation at least a couple of weeks after treatment.
นัดปรึกษาปัญหา หรือสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม คลิก!