Q-Switched Nd: YAG
Q-Switched ND YAG laser is a pigment-targeting laser that specifically treats various types of pigmentation such as birthmarks, freckles and age spots, and can also remove tattoos. It releases energy at nanosecond speeds that causes the breakdown of pigmentation into small particles. The pigments then proceed through a natural elimination process by the white blood cells which destroys them.
Q-Switched ND YAG laser is pigment-specific in that it only destroys the undesired pigment and does not damage the surrounding tissues. It not only treats skin pigmentations, but also helps to revitalize the skin by stimulating new collagen.
What Q-Switched ND YAG can treat ?
- Birthmarks: Nevus of Ota
- Sun spots, freckles, Hori’s Nevus
- Tattoo removal
- Dark lips and gums
- Skin rejuvenation
What to expect and do after treatment ?
- Minimal swelling and redness around the area of treatment, usually subsides within a couple of hours
- Appearance of red dots and scabbing may take 5-7 days to fall off (for the treatment of sun spots)
- Frequently apply petroleum jelly, 4-5 times a day until the scabs have completely disappeared.
- For skin rejuvenation, there will not be any scabbing or wounds
- Avoid sun exposure for the next 1-2 weeks
นัดปรึกษาปัญหา หรือสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม คลิก!